Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Let's Move Forward

As I have already mentioned, this site is aimed at laying bare those open secrets to increasing the length and quality of your lifespan.

I am particularly concerned about the life-expectency rate of Africans because, at the pace at which it seems to be plummeting, Africans are in danger of becoming extinct. This is not an exaggeration.

Living longer is one thing and living stronger, another. I prefer to continually and consistently "bounce" the way I am doing now, even up to the age of 120 and beyond. It is possible- not by chance, but by choice.

As of June 2005, I looked as I did when I was five years old, according to my biological mother, whom I consider to be an expert on this subject. I am also getting younger and fresher by the day, possessing a higher level of vigor and vitality than I had 25 years ago.

There is nothing like breathing through a mucus-free nose and being liberated from constipation. There is also nothing like being able to walk long distances with vigour and vitality. This is just the mere tip of the iceberg of the lifelong benefits you can have if you choose to live a longevity lifestyle.

Before I begin releasing the treasure of longevity secrets to you, it is important that you be provided with a solid mental foundation. If you are interested in a lifelong change, you must break some lifelong habits that may be in opposition with your current longevity goals.

Increasing your lifespan is not about a "quickie" diet or other drastic, short-term methods of losing weight or increasing your energy availability; it is about a LIFESTYLE adjustment. Are you ready for such a commitment?

It is going to require discipline, determination, patience and focus.

No comments: